Monday, July 27, 2015

26 Weeks Pregnant with Baby #3


Lainey {left}, Cambry {right}



How Far Along: 26 Weeks

Baby's Size:  Scallion

Maternity Clothes: Yes, mostly all. Even some maternity shirts are getting too short, which really irritates me. Why would they make a shirt so short?? I am feeling big.

Movement: The movement keeps getting stronger. I can see it from the outside and there are starting to be some body rolls and ninja kicks.

Sleep: Great.

Symptoms: Always tired. The belly feels big and heavy. My feet swell a little at times. I usually have a couple Braxton Hicks each day.

Food Aversions/Cravings: Milk. Mmm give me more milk.

Best Moment this Week / Baby Prep Progress: Being in South Padre all week for family vacation! And since we were there all week we didn't do any baby to-do list items.

What I miss: Feeling normal and having energy.

What I am Looking Forward to: Decorating the walls in the girls' room.

No comments: