Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Baby Boy's Nursery Tour

Baby boy's nursery is all ready! And baby boy finally has a name...

Colton Brooks Mattern


I honestly did not think I would like decorating a boy's room. I love girly decor and had so much fun with the girls' nurseries and then their shared room with all the pinks and girly fabrics and pretty accessories. But then Colton's room came together and I absolutely love it. 

I really didn't have to do a lot. The only things we changed out from Lainey's room were the crib bedding, the mobile, and the wall decor. My favorite thing in the room are the signs hanging above his crib. My friend (and former roomie) Casey made them. They turned out exactly how I wanted and I love them. I sent her a picture of what I wanted and she whipped them up from scratch! She is so talented. You can check out her website for her other creations. And she does custom orders so if you need anything, she is your girl.



























No comments: