Saturday, October 31, 2015

Fall Fun

I started this post a couple weeks ago but never finished. I can't believe today is the last day in October. We definitely had a wonderful and exciting month. A couple weeks ago we went to the Bellaire Fall festival. The weather was beautiful and the girls had a good time.


Greg and I went to a Halloween party and had so much fun! I love dressing up and it has been a long time since we have been to a halloween party for adults. We found this costume idea on Pinterest and recreated it. I cut a hole in a black maternity shirt and glued white felt patches on it. I wore a pink shirt underneath and used bottle nipples for the utters. 


We did pumpkin carving at the party too, which was a lot of fun. Check out the Alleman's pumpkin on the far right. It is hard to tell from that small picture, but it was a starbucks cup. Very creative!




This past Thursday Cambry had a Halloween Costume Parade and performance at her school. Cambry dressed up as Anna (of course). It was adorable to see all the kids in their costumes walking laps around the parking lot and all the parents waving and taking pictures. Then all the kids went inside and sang a number of Halloween songs they had learned in their music class. I wore Colton in the baby carrier and he never made a peep the whole time. Sweet boy.




Cambry and her teacher

Hopefully the weather clears up some later today. I will get some pictures of the kids dressed up this evening and post them soon. Happy Halloween!

No comments: