Saturday, October 24, 2015

Welcome Baby Colton

We got to meet our son sooner than we thought! Turns out that my 38 week pregnancy update was my last weekly update. I will write out his birth story soon, but for now

welcome to the world
Colton Brooks Mattern


Born October 21
9 lbs. 0 oz.
22 in.

We love this little one so much. I can't believe he is here. I was not expecting him for a couple more weeks but what a wonderful surprise. We are all doing well and got home from the hospital yesterday. The big sisters have been staying with Nana and Pops in Waco and will come home tomorrow. I can't wait for them to meet him. For now we are enjoying all the snuggles, the newborn sounds, expressions, mannerisms. and smells. I can't stop staring at him and covering him with kisses. Welcome to our family sweet Colton!

No comments: