Thursday, March 3, 2016

Sleeping in Weird Places

First of all, I would like to own up to the fact that any weird sleeping habits my children display definitely come from me. I can fall asleep anytime, anywhere. For realz. I am minutes away from REM cycle at any given time. Cambry does not take official naps anymore (and hasn't for a while), so in the afternoons she can easily fall asleep if she is in a sleep inducing situation such as a moving car, or a shopping cart apparently. See exhibit A below.


I will not say which parent it was that so rudely piled groceries on her. But, #itwasn'tme. 

Another sleeping Kroger trip is pictured in Exhibit B below. Also, please note a 2 year old hand dangerously reaching for eggs. That was a close one.


Then, in Exhibit C, we have bathroom floor sleeping. I'm not entirely sure how this even happened but let's just say Greg was in charge.



Exhibit D is another grocery store nap. This was back in December. Colton was asleep too but he always sleeps in the carrier.


This one is not a weird sleeping place but I wanted to include it because it is just so cute. Lainey Reese.


And one more of my baby boy in his favorite (and my favorite) sleeping spot, my arms.


No comments: