Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Boutique and Grocery Shopping

Is it just me or does there seem to be no baby boutiques in Houston? Well I just discovered one - Dimples. I think it has been there about a year but I just found out about it.

It is on 19th street in the Heights. It is really cute. Their stuff is pricey, but that is to be expected from a boutique. They had some really adorable clothes and accessories. Bows/headbands/clips are my weakness so I got 2 flower clips for Cambry. They stay in pretty well too. Anyway, they aren't paying me or anything to write this, I just wanted to share since I have been looking for a cute baby boutique and finally found one!



Speaking of shopping, this week I put Cambry in the child seat in the cart for the first time. I know I just wrote about how I love wearing her (and I still do), but since she is sitting up on her own now I was excited to use my cart cover. It only took me 10 minutes to set it up, figure out the straps, get her in, and attach her toys in the parking lot - ha, new mom alert! I think she liked it.

1 comment:

Jill said...

O break my heart, i used to put those same flower clips in hollyn's hair!! So cute!