- It seems like people say that worse nausea means girl. I have been pretty nauseous this pregnancy and it has been pretty much the exact same as my pregnancy with Cambry. A random lady at the grocery store asked me if I had been feeling nauseous. She said, oh you are having another girl. With boys its like you don't even know you are pregnant. Haha, just makes me think of that show I Didn't Know I was Pregnant. Lady, do you know how big my stomach gets during pregnancy? Pretty sure that will always be a dead giveaway for me.
- They say a higher heart rate means girl and a lower heart rate means boy. I have read that this is completely not true and has no correlation, but again, these are just for fun.
8 weeks - 166 bpm
12 weeks - 172 bpm
16 weeks - 154 bpm
- According to the chinese gender prediction chart (on BabyCenter) I am having a girl. However they have a voting poll where people say if the calendar was correct or incorrect for them. More people said it was incorrect than correct, ha! So maybe that means its a boy. I looked it up for Cambry and it did say girl for her.
- They say if you are carrying high it's a girl, and low it's a boy. This past weekend a lady at a restaurant told me she thoughts I was having a boy because I was carrying low.This one just makes no sense to me. Why would your body carry a baby differently depending on their itty bitty parts? Still, I had tons of people try to guess Cambry's gender by the way I was carrying. Probably half the people told me girl and half told me boy. I still don't really know if I carry low or high so I'll let you be the judge. Here are my 17 and 18 week pictures again.
- Sweet vs. Salty. They say if you crave sweets it's a girl and if you crave salty it's a boy. I crave salty more than sweet.
Once again, I don't have a gut feeling. I did have a dream a couple weeks ago that it was a boy. Even so, I am going to guess girl - only because the pregnancies have been so similar. However, my sister's pregnancies were different so we thought #2 would be a girl but it ended up being another boy. I guess you just never know! Greg's guess is boy. Can't wait to find out! The ultrasound is Thursday and we tell our parents Friday so hopefully I can post it Friday night or Saturday.