Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Nursery Plans

I love getting to decorate a nursery. Especially a little girl's nursery. The walls are currently painted a very pale blue. I really don't want to repaint them. So I found a picture on Pinterest of the cutest little girl's room with light blue walls and different shades of pink. This is my inspiration for the room.




Now, my nursery will look nothing like this because this room definitely looks like a professional designer did it and it looks like a lot of money was put into it. But at least it gives me some ideas. Here is the room currently with the light blue walls. 




I found a few fabrics I like so far. I think I am going to go with different shades of pink and coral and some gray. I love mixing different prints.







The first 3 I have the actual samples of, but the 3rd one I found online. It is pretty expensive so I am trying to find something similar but less expensive.

I also ordered this stencil from PBK and I plan to do one wall with this.



I am not sure yet what will go on the walls, but the little details can wait. For now I need to figure out all the fabrics and have the bedding made. I will post progress updates along the way.

2 comments:

Fiona said...

Oh wow, your plans for the room are so beautiful!! I can't wait to see it when you are finished. It is going to be the perfect little girl's room!

Jenny said...

Oh my gosh! Our nursery ideas are SO similar! And I pinned that same pic on Pinterest. So funny. Can't wait!