Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend Fun

We have had a fun and relaxing weekend. Greg's parents visited a couple of days and Cambry loved all the attention. We went to Discovery Green Park downtown on Saturday and let Cambry play on the playground and the splash pad. Then we ate lunch at the little cafe there and had some good burgers.



We ran a few errands later that day and went to look at fabrics for the crib bedding. I am so excited about the nursery. I will have to do another post on that later. Greg smoked a brisket and we just hung out and relaxed the rest of the day.

We all went to church on Sunday and Cambry dressed patriotically in her new dress from Nana.



Today we have just been running a few errands and spending some time outside. Cambry wants to be outside all the time even though it is getting so hot already. She was wearing another red white and blue outfit so I took some pictures. She wore this same dress last year for 4th of July. I can't believe the difference. I hardly recognize that little baby a year ago. Makes me look forward to having one that little again.







1 comment:

Fiona said...

Oh my goodness, that first photo is too stinking cute!!! :) Wow, so amazing to see how much she has changed. She looks like such a little girl now.. not a baby at all!