Tuesday, August 4, 2015

27 Weeks Pregnant with Baby #3



Lainey (left), Cambry (right)




How Far Along: 27 Weeks

Baby's Size:  Cauliflower

Maternity Clothes: Yes. Regular t-shirts are too short although I still try to squeeze into them.

Movement: Lots of big moves and body rolls. Cambry has even gotten to see and feel brother move. Lainey likes to pat/slap my tummy when she is sitting on my lap.

Sleep: Great. Although hard to flip sides and get out of bed.

Symptoms: Always tired. I take naps most days. The belly feels big and heavy. I feel more like 37 weeks pregnant, ha! I have several Braxton Hicks each day. The charlie horses just started in the mornings some times. I get restless legs fairly often but only in the evenings. My hair and skin are really dry. It is great that I only have to wash my hair every few days!

Food Aversions/Cravings: Milk. Mmm give me more milk.

Best Moment this Week / Baby Prep Progress: We went to dinner with the Ramseys and Perots last weekend and it was really fun. We have been friends with them since we were all in the singles class together and all got married close to the same time. We also hung things on the wall in the girls' room and started painting the chest of drawers in there. The chest should be finished this week. I also booked a fall mini session for us...and it is after my due date! Or at least I hope it is after my due date. It is mid November so you never know baby boy could be just days old. I am a little nervous about that because he will be tiny and I will still look 6 months pregnant and how the heck are we going to get it together but I love family pics so we gotta try!

What I miss: Feeling normal and having energy.

What I am Looking Forward to: Cooler weather! This pregnant mama is dying.

No comments: