Sunday, August 16, 2015

29 Weeks Pregnant with Baby #3


Lainey (left), Cambry (right)



How Far Along: 29 Weeks

Baby's Size:  Butternut Squash

Maternity Clothes: Yes. I feel like I have less and less to choose from as many of my maternity shirts are getting short and/or tight.

Movement: Lots of big moves. At my last appointment the doctor thought he wasn't head down. She thought he may be sideways. I hope he gets in his exit position soon.

Sleep: Great. Although hard to flip sides and get out of bed.

Symptoms: Always tired. I need naps most days. I have to sit down all the time. The belly feels big and heavy. I want to waddle everywhere but I control it in public.

Food Aversions/Cravings: Milk. Mmm give me more milk.

Best Moment this Week / Baby Prep Progress: Best part of the week was triple date for parents night out! We didn't end up making reservations in time for restaurant week so we went to the original Ninfas and then Downhouse for dessert. The girls did good in childcare except that poor little Lainey got bit! I know the teachers cannot control every little thing like that but it just makes me feel so sad for her! And of course mad at the kid who did it but I know one day it could be one of our kids who is the biter. Another highlight of the week was finding out I passed my glucose test - yay so thankful!



What I miss: Feeling normal and having energy.

What I am Looking Forward to: Baby moon coming up!

1 comment:

chelseapurifoy said...

Glad I'm not the only one feeling super tired and big and heavy these days! It's so hard for me to slow down, but I've quickly realized just this week that I need to. You look great! Glad you had a good weekend!