Sunday, August 30, 2015

31 Weeks Pregnant with Baby #3



Lainey (left), Cambry (right)



How Far Along:  31 Weeks

Baby's Size:  Coconut

Maternity Clothes: Of course. And people are starting to comment like "you are about to pop" or "you are about to explode". Got both comments this week. Nope, not exactly about to pop or explode. 2 more months people. Yes my belly is huge but it is going to get even huge-er. I can also see people trying to hide their shock when I tell them I am due in October. And I leave of the "30th" because otherwise I might as well say November which would really leave their jaw dropping.

Movement: He is very active. Sometimes it almost makes me nauseous when it feels like he is doing somersaults. At my appointment this past week the doctor said he was head down. Yay! I hope he stays that way.

Sleep: Great. Although hard to flip sides and get out of bed.

Symptoms: Always tired and pretty much always uncomfortable. Charlie horses in the mornings sometimes. Always a pleasant way to wake up :) It is also getting extremely hard to bend over and pick things up. Braxton hicks are getting stronger. Sometimes I feel like I should do some hee-hee-hoo breathing to get through them. Not that they are painful, but just uncomfortable. I also feel like I need to lean WAY back when walking. The weight of my belly feels like it will just pull me over if I do not lean back and do a big waddle. I'm sure it looks really awesome.

Food Aversions/Cravings: Milk. Mmm give me more milk.

Best Moment this Week / Baby Prep Progress: Best part of the week was having a fun game night with friends this weekend and also meeting other families from Cambry's preschool. I started organizing baby boy clothes and putting them in drawers too. I can't wait to have a tiny newborn to put them on!

What I miss: Feeling normal and having energy.

What I am Looking Forward to: We have the sweetest and most thoughtful neighbors who have had a special dinner for us each pregnancy and we are going to their house this week to celebrate baby #3.

No comments: