Monday, August 24, 2015

30 Weeks Pregnant with Baby #3


Hotel room belly pic!

Lainey (left), Cambry (right)


How Far Along:  30 Weeks

Baby's Size:  Large Cabbage

Maternity Clothes: Yes. I need to dig through my remaining maternity clothes stash (hand me downs) to find the "big" stuff. You know, those shirts that look so big and baggy early. Now I have hit the point where so many clothes no longer fit and I need to bring out the big timers.

Movement: Lots of big moves. I have an OB appointment tomorrow so maybe my doctor can tell me what position he is in. I really have no idea. I feel crazy movement all over.

Sleep: Great. Although hard to flip sides and get out of bed.

Symptoms: Always tired and pretty much always uncomfortable. I was on my feet a ton today getting stuff done around the house (grocery shopping, cooking, laundry, baking, etc) and now things are feeling very unpleasant. I do not plan to move the rest of the night. 

Food Aversions/Cravings: Milk. Mmm give me more milk.

Best Moment this Week / Baby Prep Progress: Best part of the week was our baby moon to Austin! I'll have to do a separate post on that later. My SIL, Jill, let me borrow a ton of baby boy clothes so I need to get those organized at some point. I really want to get the nursery completely ready but at the same time I don't really want to move Lainey into Cambry's room yet. I guess there is no rush to finish the nursery right now since I still have 10 weeks left, but the nesting instinct just wants it done. Maybe in a couple more weeks we will make the move. 

What I miss: Feeling normal and having energy.

What I am Looking Forward to: Play date for Cambry's preschool this weekend. I am looking forward to meeting other families and kids that will be at her school this year. It seems like everyone had their first day of school today, but Cambry's school doesn't start for a few more weeks.

No comments: