Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Baby #2 Bumpdate: 14 Weeks



How far along: 14 Weeks

Baby’s Size: Lemon (is a lemon bigger than a peach?) 

Maternity Clothes: Belly band usually, and I like to wear maternity shirts or tight shirts so it helps me look more pregnant. Otherwise I feel really awkward in most of my clothes.

Movement: None yet

Sleep: Great. At least one bathroom trip a night though.


Symptoms: Nauseous throughout the day and extremely nauseous at night, tired, easily lightheaded. I am so ready for the nausea to go away.

Food Aversions/Cravings: First of all, let me just say that I do not necessarily consider everything a "pregnancy craving". I think it is a little silly to just say that any little thing that sounds good to you is a direct result of being pregnant. Although I know sometimes taste buds really can change during pregnancy. But I think anyone could list the things each week that sound good to them, so that is what I am doing. A lot of this I think is just due to the fact that I am nauseous so certain things sound better than others. But currently - cheesy foods (still), soups, pickles, milk and cereal. And I kind of want some Taco Bell! (Gasp!) I haven't eaten Taco Bell in YEARS. Reminds me of college although I probably ate it in my single years too because I ate very unhealthy and never cooked. Its one of those things that if I ate it I would probably like it but just knowing how unhealthy it is keeps me from being able to enjoy it. Well suddenly I feel like I could enjoy it, ha! 

Best Moment this Week: Being outside this weekend in the nice weather and working (a little) in the yard.

What I Miss: Feeling good, going on walks, doing more things during the week with other moms, etc. Hopefully soon!

What I am Looking Forward to: Feeling good hopefully soon. Also feeling the baby kick. I think I felt Cambry kick around 17 1/2 weeks and it seems like most people feel it sooner the second time around. 

No comments: