Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Delicious Not Nutritious

Things on my grocery list this week:

Doritos
Pickles
Mac & Cheese
Waffles

Those are just a few of the unhealthy things I have been eating lately. Every time I go to the grocery store I am embarrassed at the checkout because of all the junk I am buying. I usually try to eat fairly healthy but with this nausea all bets are off. As soon as I feel better I really need to start eating better.

I had been writing this post in my head the other morning, then it just so happened that at the grocery store yesterday I get this comment as I am loading chips into my cart:

Random man: "It's too expensive to eat healthy nowadays (chuckle)!"

What?? Who says that! I mean, listen buddy...I am pregnant. At any and every moment I feel like I could throw up. So yeah, my taste buds have gone a little crazy.

1 comment:

Fiona said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe he said that to you!! How rude! Mmm all of those things do sound good!!

Hope the nausea eases off soon! :(