Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tidbits

This past weekend we had a lot of fun. We got to go to a friend's birthday party at a park. The weather was just perfect.


We also had dinner with the Ramsey's. We haven't hung out with them in a long time so it was nice to get together. And it was the first time in what feels like FOREVER that we have done something in the evening. I was still nauseous but at least we socialized.

Cambry was being silly one night at dinner so I captured some of her expressions.





Another random thing - Cambry now likes pickles. I have been eating pickle spears like crazy and started offering Cambry bites. At first she didn't like it but now she can pretty much eat a whole one. That's my girl!




Cambry sleeps with her babies and the other night I saw this on the monitor. Fell asleep with one baby on her head, ha! She loves them so much.



No comments: