1) First, a few Cambry pics. She loves sitting in her glider like a big girl.
When we got back she wasn't immediately excited to see us. She gave us a little attitude to let us know that she was not happy we left her. Then the next day at church she cried so hard when we dropped her off in nursery. Poor thing did not want to be left again.
3) I recently tried these Naked smoothies. They are so good. Definitely a splurge since they are more than $3 a bottle at Kroger, but kind of worth it for this nauseous pregnant mama who needs to get more fruits and veggies in. I am sure somehow they aren't as healthy as eating the actual fruit, but they are all fruit, no added sugars or preservatives so hopefully that means they aren't too bad!
4) I tried this recipe the other night.
I haven't been doing a lot of cooking and when I do I choose easy meals. I pull up a chair next to the stove and try not to throw up while I cook :). This was pretty easy. I modified a little. I used sweet Italian turkey sausage instead of beef. Therefore I used less spices and seasonings than the recipe called for. I left out the bell pepper due to laziness. I thought overall it was too salty so I would not add any extra salt next time. Also didnt think it needed as much cheese as the recipe calls for. I did use whole wheat noodles. Cambry loved it. When I cook we eat the leftovers the following night. I am going to have to start cooking more than 4 servings though to have enough. Cambry's portions no loger round down to nothing. When she likes something she is a little piglet. This came our pretty thick (more so than the picture) so next time I would probably add more tomato sauce and chicken broth to make it more soupy and have more leftovers.
5) Cambry's wake up time is constantly changing. Cannot figure her out.
6) Our little mandarin tree in the backyard has lots of white flowers budding. I am hoping that means we will get some fruit this year.